10. Writing for Grey’s Anatomy is one of the two best jobs in the world. The other is writing YA books.
9. I once consulted on a book about roller coasters. (Note: roller coasters make me throw up.)
8. I don’t believe in writer’s block. I only believe in doing or not doing.
7. I love – LOVE – John Hughes. His movies are so evocative of that time of life when the world is so new but you feel so old.
“I write books that make everyone feel like they belong. Because they do.”
– Jen Klein
- ... from my new gig on #StarOnFox. Which is ALSO going to kill it, if these first couple weeks in the writers' room are any indication. (2)
- Sweet wonderful #greysanatomy fans -- I adore you all. Keep watching because season 14 is going to KILL IT. I will also be watching (1)...
- When your book comes out in Italy, thank goodness for @googletranslate https://t.co/MU7YeaZU59