10. Writing for TV is one of the two best jobs in the world. The other is writing YA books.
9. I once consulted on a book about roller coasters. (Note: roller coasters make me throw up.)
8. I don’t believe in writer’s block. I only believe in doing or not doing.
7. I love – LOVE – John Hughes. His movies are so evocative of that time of life when the world is so new but you feel so old.
“I write books that make everyone feel like they belong. Because they do.”
– Jen Klein
One girl. Two Boys.
All the drama.
Welcome to Olympus, a place where rehearsals reign, boys wear togas, and there’s drama galore – onstage and off. It’s where Rainie’s spending the summer, having followed fate (and a boy) to the North Carolina mountains. But what happens when fate doesn’t go as planned?
- To be fair, it’s completely possible that Trump hasn’t yet heard the news about Hawaii...that it’s become a state.
- Humility, thy name is copy edits. #amediting
- Good morning and happy Saturday! Looking forward to another weekend of being a very stable genius. Hope you are too… https://t.co/Kb2SZgDJxd
- I talked to a guy the other day who got fired from McDonald’s for sneaking his friends some free french fries but t… https://t.co/u2XZu5PNhT