10. Writing for TV is one of the two best jobs in the world. The other is writing YA books.
9. I once consulted on a book about roller coasters. (Note: roller coasters make me throw up.)
8. I don’t believe in writer’s block. I only believe in doing or not doing.
7. I love – LOVE – John Hughes. His movies are so evocative of that time of life when the world is so new but you feel so old.
“I write books that make everyone feel like they belong. Because they do.”
– Jen Klein
One girl. Two Boys.
All the drama.
Welcome to Olympus, a place where rehearsals reign, boys wear togas, and there’s drama galore – onstage and off. It’s where Rainie’s spending the summer, having followed fate (and a boy) to the North Carolina mountains. But what happens when fate doesn’t go as planned?
- He never called the white supremacists who terrorized Charlottesville “sons of bitches,” did he? Some of them got to be “very fine people.”
- Hey @lisamurkowski @SenatorCollins @SenDeanHeller -- get on the right side of history. @SenJohnMcCain just did.
- .@jimmykimmel is not afraid to call a liar a liar. Great writing by @moryan https://t.co/vH6SwnTWSr
- Get this - the American Medical Association opposes the Graham-Cassidy “health care” bill because it violates “first, do no harm.”
- Day 1 episode 206 #StarOnFox!