10. Writing for TV is one of the two best jobs in the world. The other is writing YA books.
9. I once consulted on a book about roller coasters. (Note: roller coasters make me throw up.)
8. I don’t believe in writer’s block. I only believe in doing or not doing.
7. I love – LOVE – John Hughes. His movies are so evocative of that time of life when the world is so new but you feel so old.
“I write books that make everyone feel like they belong. Because they do.”
– Jen Klein
One girl. Two Boys.
All the drama.
Welcome to Olympus, a place where rehearsals reign, boys wear togas, and there’s drama galore – onstage and off. It’s where Rainie’s spending the summer, having followed fate (and a boy) to the North Carolina mountains. But what happens when fate doesn’t go as planned?
- Remember this, friends, next time you hear Donald claim Obamacare is failing. https://t.co/sg6u6cY8sg
- The wine you open on a Sunday night after you've turned in a hard-fought book draft and before… https://t.co/jmMcG43OcO
- "Even" is now the most terribly overused word in my awful first drafts. Even more than "just." See -- did it again. #amediting
- Guess what happened today? #StarOnFox started production! Get ready for drama, killer music, and drama!