- Publisher’s Weekly reviewed SUMMER UNSCRIPTED! It’s one to “please the drama crowd.”
- SUMMER UNSCRIPTED is featured on this cool new site, Underlined
- Great review of SUMMER UNSCRIPTED – “the writing is adorable; hilarity often ensues.
- Like Jenny Han or Sarah Dessen? School Library Journal thinks you’ll love Summer Unscripted.
- Forever Young Adult has a fun review of SHUFFLE, REPEAT.
- School Library Journal put SHUFFLE, REPEAT on summer romance spotlight list.
- SHUFFLE, REPEAT made the list of hot YA novels for your summer reading list!
- Want to read a deleted scene from SHUFFLE, REPEAT? Of course you do.
- SHUFFLE, REPEAT is on a most anticipated list right next to Siobhan Vivian. (Squeal!)
- Panel at Chevalier Books with amazing YA authors? Check.
- Listen to an excerpt from JILLIAN CADE: (FAKE) PARANORMAL INVESTIGATOR, here.
- “Recommended for teens who appreciate campy summer romances with a comedic Greek thespian backdrop. Purchase where the works of Jenny Han or Sarah Dessen are popular.” – School Library Journal
- “Teen love drama goes to summer stock.” – Kirkus
- “Klein, whose novel Shuffle, Repeat (2016) also dealt with high-school romance, delivers an enjoyable summer read with a distinctive setting.” – Booklist
- “The story quickly becomes addictive. Fans of Deb Caletti and Sarah Dessen will enjoy this sweet romance.”
— School Library Journal
- “Klein paints a realistic portrait of modern teen life… Beneath June’s veneer of cynicism, though, is a hopeful vision of youths who are nervous and excited about starting adult life.” — Kirkus Reviews
- “Wonderfully readable, this lively first-person narrative is satisfying from the first fractious car ride right down to the unabashedly happy ending. A fine romance.”
- “Book, you were a mix of all the things I love. “ – Forever Young Adult
Jillian Cade: (Fake) Paranormal Investigator
- “Fans of Deb Caletti and Sarah Dessen will enjoy this sweet romance.” — School Library Journal
- “Klein builds her underworld with both logic and farce, paralleling Jillian’s own skepticism and quick wit.” — Kirkus Reviews
- “A detective story with a heavy romance bent . . . Klein’s story is quick and funny despite its darker subject matter.” — School Library Journal
- “Klein’s first novel for young adults is funny and suspenseful, and many readers will relate to protagonist Jillian Cade’s cynicism (not surprising given her family situation and lack of popularity with her peers). Part mystery, part romance, with real paranormal action, this book will appeal to fans of mystery, fantasy, and romance.” — VOYA
- “If Nancy Drew’s snarkier cousin moved to Sunnydale, you’d have someone like Jillian Cade. A delightfully fun and fast debut.” — Kiersten White, New York Times bestselling author of Paranormalcy
- “Jillian Cade is the real thing. Jen Klein’s fearless, irreverent heroine takes her place in the canon alongside Buffy and Veronica Mars . . . an irresistible, smart, and heartfelt debut with a paranormal twist that kept me guessing until the action-packed end.” — Danielle Paige, New York Times bestselling author of Dorothy Must Die
- “To say this is a mash-up of Veronica Mars and The X-Files doesn’t quite do Jillian justice. She’s her own strong, scathingly witty, big-hearted phenomenon, and her story will keep you up late, turning pages.” — Nina Berry, author of The Notorious Pagan Jones